Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Ul. B. Prusa 2, Warsaw, 00-493, Poland
Phone: (48)(22) 450 6100
4.4/5 225 reviews
Where business and leisure thrive in Warsaw
Combining rich heritage with up-to-date modern design and intuitive service, Sheraton Warsaw Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city, on the distinguished Three Crosses Square.
Just steps away from high-end shopping, eminent embassies and numerous landmarks, such as Lazienki Royal Park and historic Old Town, the hotel offers an enriching base from which to experience Warsaw.
Transform your stay in Warsaw: #sheratonwarsaw
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
SUITES WITH 25% DISCOUNT
SUITES WITH 25% DISCOUNT
Stay in Club Junior, Club Deluxe or Executive suites and enjoy our package including:
- Exclusive 25% discount from the suite price
- Breakfast for two
- Complimentary access to Club Lounge and Wi-Fi
Because One Night is Never Enough
Book two or more consecutive nights at our hotel and receive 40% off every 2nd night.
- Fully Prepaid, Non Refundable.
- Pay with American Express. Guests are strongly encouraged to book and pay with their Amex card, but payment with Amex card is not required.
- Valid for stays until January 18th, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 225 verified guest reviews
93%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is fantastic hotel. Great and friendly staff, great location, great place for a walk during evening and proximity of museums. Rooms x16 are best rooms (suites) in Warsaw.
- Check-in/Check-out: 2:00 PM/12:00 PM
- Newly renovated rooms with a residential look
- Centrally located on the corner of Three Crosses Square
- Free in-room Internet access (2 MB)
- Breakfast: weekdays 6:30-10:30 AM, weekends 7:00-10:00 AM
- 360° view
- SPG Category 3
How to find us
Positioned on the corner of Three Crosses Square, in the heart of the city and Warsaw’s refined diplomatic district, Sheraton Warsaw Hotel is excellently located to experience everything Poland’s capital has to offer.
- The Chopin Airport
- Copernicus Science Centre
- First Warsaw Golf and Country Club
- Grand Theatre - National Opera
- The National Stadium
- Theatre Buffo
- Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
- Belvedere Palace
- Botanical Gardens
- National Stadium, Warsaw
- Old Town Market
- Palace of Culture and Science
- Piłsudski Square
- Royal Castle
- Saxon Gardens
- Łazienki Królewskie Park and Palace Complex
- National Museum
- New Town Market Place
- Warsaw Uprising Museum
- Wilanów Park and Palace Complex
- Main Railway Station - Warszawa Centralna
- Arkadia Shopping Mall
- Nowy Swiat Street
- Three Crosses Square
- VITKAC Shopping Gallery
- Złote Tarasy Shopping Mall
How To Get Here
Compelling cuisine with international flavour
Whether meeting colleagues in the smart Lobby Bar or enjoying cocktails in the lively atmosphere of SomePlace Else bar, the Sheraton Warsaw offers a range of options for relaxation and socializing. Guests can choose from Asian specialities at the renowned InAzia, or refined Mediterranean favourites at The Olive Restaurant. For a truly personal culinary experience, Chef’s Table can accommodate up to four diners in the dynamic hotel kitchen.
- Inazia Restaurant
- The Olive Restaurant
- Bar Someplace Else
- Lobby bar
- Chef's Table
Hours Of Operation
Dynamic spaces for meetings and events
With a long history of bringing people together, Sheraton Warsaw Hotel has a well-designed range of event spaces. From hosting business functions in any of the 12 modern meeting rooms, to staging larger conferences and significant events in the refined Grand Ballroom, the hotel’s expert team are on hand to craft an effortless experience.