Connecting Your Home Away Home
Your wish is our command. Our team will do its best to connect Sheraton Warsaw Hotel your home away home. Discover all that our hotel has to offer.
- 24-hour Room Service
- Room Service Menu
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes
- Shoe shine service
- Handicap accessible facilities
- News stand
- Pets allowed (restrictions may apply)
- Air-conditioned facilities
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Wake-up service
- Ice machine
- Professional meeting rooms
- Ramp access to building
- Pay parking facilities (15 PLN for every hour from 1 to 5, 11 PLN for every next hour)
- Gallery of antic and modern jewelry
- Gift shop
- Shopping nearby
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (100 PLN from the airport, 75 PLN to the airport; limited service)
- Covered parking facilities (120 PLN a day for a hotel guest)
- Limousine service
Recreation and Entertainment
- Complimentary in-room Internet access for all stays in all room types through August (2 Mb/s)
- Complimentary in-room Internet access for SPG members who book their stays online
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Link@Sheraton and lobby (no login is required when you choose Link@Sheraton from available networks)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in restaurants and bars
- Complimentary Internet access in Club rooms and Club Lounge
- Complimentary Internet access in Deluxe and Business rooms
(1 hour per day)
- Internet access in guest rooms by request (45 PLN per day)
Travelling With Your Pet
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel, which allows you to stay with your dog or cat. Inform about it our reservation team before your arrival and enjoy a relaxing time in Warsaw.
While a stay at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, your dog can take advantage of specially designed Sheraton Signature Dog Bed and water and food bowls. The hotel accepts dogs and other animals, free of charge, with a weight limit of 40 lbs / 18 kg. Other animals or dogs heavier than 40 lbs / 18 kg are accepted at discretion of the hotel.
It is not allowed to enter with pets to any of food and beverage outlets of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guiding dogs. On the common areas of the hotel, pet must be kept on a leash and wear muzzle.
While check-in guests are also required to sign a waiver for damage or cleaning.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.